SF2: Atletic Terrassa HC – Rot-Weiss Koln

3 - 3 (3 - 4 SO)
9 Apr 13:45 CET
Pinoké - Wagener Stadium

Match highlights

'20Pepe CunillP. Cunill

'22Christopher RührC. Rühr

'25Fabio SeitzF. Seitz

'26Joan TarresJ. Tarres

'30Elian MazkourE. Mazkour


'45Xavier BarutelX. Barutel

'47Timur OruzT. Oruz

'48Tom GrambuschT. Grambusch

'52Pepe CunillP. Cunill

'53Xavier CastelloX. Castello

'60Christopher RührC. Rühr


SOJoaquim MalgosaJ. Malgosa

SOJohannes GrosseJ. Grosse

SOPepe CunillP. Cunill

SOMoritz TrompertzM. Trompertz

SOPol Cabré-VerdielP. Cabré-Verdiel

SOElian MazkourE. Mazkour

SOJordi BonastreJ. Bonastre

SOThies PrinzT. Prinz

SOMarc SallesM. Salles

SOMats GrambuschM. Grambusch

Watch the ATL vs RWK highlights

Match report

Rot-Weiss set up a repeat EHL Men’s GRAND FINAL against Bloemendaal as they, once again, advanced via a shoot-out after an incredible FINAL4 encounter.

Pepe Cunill broke the deadlock in the second quarter when he took in a long overhead on the right of the circle, leaving the Rot-Weiss defence unsure to step off of tackle. The Atlètic man took advantage of the indecision to score with a power-push.

But three goals in the eight minutes before half-time changed the complexion of the contest quickly. First, a Mink van der Weerden drag-flick was deemed to hit a body on the line and Christopher Rühr stepped up to score from the penalty spot.

Then Florian Adrians ball from the right made it through a maze of sticks to reach Fabio Seitz at the back post and the 19-year-old was cool and calm to make it 2-1.

And with just a couple of seconds before the big break, Mats Grambusch picked out Elian Mazkour with his back to goal. The striker brilliantly controlled and spun to shoot home in one quick move.

The third quarter was played at a high octane pace with Johannes Mooij clearing one off the line before Atlètic starting piling forward. Vincent Vanasch made a series of big saves from corners to keep them at arm’s length until eight minutes from the end.

With both sides down to 10 players, Pepe Cunill dragged in his second goal of the game, taking over the corner duties from his brother. Then Xavier Castello cracked in a bouncing ball a minute later to level the game at 3-3.

Vanasch saved early on to give Rot-Weiss the edge while the German club score their first three efforts. A dramatic stroke from Pepe Cunill hit both posts and was awarded following a long review before Marc Calzada saved for 3-3 going into the last round.

The two captains stepped up – Marc Salles was denied while Mats Grambusch calmly scored to get the result.