The EHL is famous for its fan experience and we hope the EHL KO16 in Barcelona will be no different. If you are lucky enough to be part of the event, please be aware of the following House Rules.
Share your experiences on our social media channels
Facebook: Euro Hockey League
For the comfort of all spectators and visitors and in order to enable easy access to the venue, it is highly recommended to leave unnecessary (hand)bags, back-packs, etc. at home. There will be a strict access control with all bags being thoroughly checked. Explicitly prohibited are glass, alcoholic beverages (pure or pre-mixed) and dangerous objects. If found, these objects will be confiscated. Visitors cannot bring their own food and drinks.
During EHL tournaments, our spectators create a special atmosphere with flares. The EHL organisation will allow the use of the flares, but within the following rules:
• If you plan to use flares, you must go to the ticket office and ask for someone from the Organising Committee of EHL to inform them about your plans.
• The use of flares is allowed only before the match until the moment the line-up starts. It is not allowed during any matches or shoot-outs.
• Make sure to stand on the top row of the stands ONLY and not in the middle of a group of people.
• Lids must not be shot towards the pitch.
• A maximum of 5 flares can be lit at the same time.
• Make sure to have a bucket of water/sand with you where the flares can be dropped in afterwards. This bucket can be asked for when informing the member of the Organising Committee.
• Please remember to use your common sense and think about other spectators as well. Also remember that, in high winds, using flares is inappropriate.
• Listen for directions from the announcer at all times for information about the use of flares.
• Please note that fireworks are prohibited!
• Using the flares during match times or where the above-mentioned rules are not followed, a fine of €500 will be opposed to the club the offender is from.
All spectators are requested to remain seated in the main stand during games.
NO PITCH ENTRY
Members of the public are forbidden from entering the pitch area at all times.
All garbage needs to be deposited in the garbage cans on the premises.
While entering or leaving the tournament premises, public order should always be respected.
All TV/film/video recordings and photography for any other purpose than use in the private sphere requires permission from the organisers.
Visitors are obliged to follow instructions from the organisers. Entry to the stadium complex is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The EHL and the Pau Negre Stadium are not liable for any loss of property incurred by the public.
It is prohibited to smoke inside the tents at the venue and in the stands.
No dogs are allowed inside the ground.
TICKETS AND ID
Upon entering the premises and during the period that they are present at the premises, all members of the public must be able to show a valid ticket and identification when requested to do so by the EHL crew. It is not permitted to sell and/or pass on entry tickets to third parties for commercial purposes.